5 Mar 2015

HAND MADE - Mothers Day Gift Set - Personalised Pamper Pack

So I have been popping in and out of wilko's for the past few month getting my beauty things and Id seen some amazing bath shaped tubs Which so cool! all different colours, and I'd always wanted one but I currently live with my parents with no plans to move out in the near future, so I'd never bought one, until now! it's like a basket shape and I thought to fill it with all kinds of pamper products for my mother's day present! so here's what I did!

Got a load of her favourite products:
The bath tub, and some shreds of paper (pound shop Easter decorating thing):



Put the shredded paper in the bottom and placed all the items id bought in the tube so there all in view,

Like so:




AND THERE YOU HAVE THE PERFECT PERSONALISED PAMPER PACK!