15 Apr 2015

Leopard Print Leggings

About a year ago I got myself some Lovely Leopard Print leggings off BooHoo.com, the model looked amazing in them, not sure I looked that goo as I have a rather large behind, but at first I found them really hard to dress, so i never really wore them too often, but recently I had a play around with them because I still love them!

I ended up putting 3 looks together for different occasions, this is them:

Casual:

Simple Black pumps, with a basic black T-shirt or jumper (also add a pop of colour, with a red scarf or accessories)

Smart:


White shirt and brogues (add a blazer for a super smart interview look)

Party:


Add some colour with a basic silky vest and matching heels!

It was actually quite easy, I always found print to be a bit daunting but thinking about it, as long as everything else is minimal, it works!