11 Jun 2015

My Birthday

Its been My birthday!! YEP 26! Past the 25 mark and officially an adult!

Thought I would just make a post about some things I got from my loved ones :)

SO...

My mam got me Some plain tees and vests from next, she also got me new hubcaps for my car, unfortunately I've lost the picture of this!

My sister got me,
A beautiful cat and shark print, from the Baltic gallery, A MULAN SKIRT! and some random moustaches


Wrapped in this!


My Friend got me,

Rainbow Drops (eaten) and a FLIPPING BURGER NECKLACE! AMAZING!


WE went to the 1950's diner for a burger, to match my necklace of course!

Mexican Chicken burger with curly fries and onion rings!


Then, Lloyd got me these!!!
SHARK EGG CUPS!


FOLLOWED BY THIS!!!!!!


Yes, I'm a gamer and a lover of halo! I cant believe he got me an Xbox one! SO LUCKY!

WE also went to the diner!
This time I got the Guac 'n' roll burger ;)


We also went to Alton Towers a few days before my birthday, we had a really good day out, there was the accident on one of the rides, but we weren't part of it, nor did we see it, the park did close half of the rides so we missed out on a couple but we did have a really good time, it was better than last year! hardly any Que's! and we got these amazing pictures Thanks to a work friend who gave us 3 free photo passes! (we did want to get our last picture on the Smiler ride but that's the one they closed due to the crash)