11 Aug 2015

VINTAGE COLLECTION PEICES

Just a little post to show you my little Vintage collection, I have some cool clothing and some awesome furniture to show you!

Lets start with my Clothing:

This is my MOST favourite piece of clothing!

This is my 1950's dress I absolutely LOVE this bright orange dress, the buttons are so unique and VERY art deco, I paid £20 for this from a Vintage shop in Nottingham! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!



This next dress is My 1960's number, this dress is beautiful! I love the peter pan collar and the bright red swinging sixties pattern!
I baught this in a job lot of vintage clothing that I was planning n selling, but sometimes you just fall in love and have to keep some stock ;)


This jumpsuit, is the perfect jumpsuit that I have been looking for, for such a long time! It reminds me of an old 70's movie! I bought this from Ebay, off a vintage seller, this was £10.00



OK NOW FURNITURE!

My Dream wardrobe! I have been looking for the perfect wardrobe to fit my room for so long now, I'm amazed at how this on turned out! I found this on Gumtree, it was listed for £10.00 It was an hours drive from were I live, so Me and my dad Went to collect it from a polish lady who was moving back home, and because we had travelled so far to get it, she let me have it for free, which was just SO NICE!
I LOVE THIS PIECE!


This next piece is a 1960's chest of draws, I bought this again off Ebay, it was £30.00 which seem like a lot of money to me now! but I loved it so much I wasn't to bothered about buying it for that much, It was the first piece I got for my room so all my furniture is pretty much based around this one piece.


This one was a spare of the moment purchase, it was very local to were I live, it was listed on Ebay for £5.00 BARGAIN! I didn't really need it but it was so convenient I couldn't miss out! again this one was bought from a lady who as moving house and was getting rid of some furniture, It does need some work but its not in a bad condition at all!



And that ladies and gentlemen, is my Vintage Collection, I cant wait to get my own place and collect more! I just love old furniture! my favourite Eras are the 50's, 60's and 70's especially for furniture, I have a thing for the Space age and LOVE the Sputnik style legs on everything! It also makes it easier to clean the floors ;)

HAHA!